1. Information we collect and how we use it
The types of information we collect about you may include:
- Personal or business contact information such as name, postal and email address, social media profile information from sites like Twitter and LinkedIn, the name of your company, department and your business function or title;
- For users of our Secure Browsing, Hosted Browser and our Single Sign On Products, in order to help your company stay compliant, we collect: what websites you visit, what files you upload/download/print, copy/paste activity, and information on the security state of your device.
- For users of our Workplace native applications, in order to help your company stay compliant, we gather device security compliance information such as antivirus status, disk encryption mechanisms.
- Demographic information such as age and gender;
- Information you provide by interacting with us through the Site, including by submitting form data, questions, commenting on our forums and interacting with us through social media;
- Job application or employment inquiry information such as resume and CV data and other contact information;
- Contact information of individuals with whom you would like to share OS33 content;
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
The information we may collect by automated means may include:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet such as IP address, domain names, and the device, browser and operating system type;
- Information about actions taken by visitors on our Site like page views and site navigation patterns;
- URLs that refer visitors to our Site;
- Dates and times of visits to our Site;
- General geographic location such as country and city from which a visitor accesses our Site; and
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our Site.
In addition, the automated means that may be used to collect this information may include common Internet technologies like cookies, local storage, web beacons, scripts and tags. Information collected by cookies may be associated with your personal information, including your contact information, device information or other personal information you have provided to OS33. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We may use third-party website analytics tools that collect automated information about visitor traffic on our sites.
OS33 also uses 3rd party services to analyze user behavior, as well as user experience:
- Google Analytics to improve our Site content. You can learn how Google collects and processes data by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners,and reviewing the section “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps.”
- Technologies from HubSpot on certain pages of the Site. More information on HubSpot’s privacy practices can be found here: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
- Segment is used to track user experiences through our product. You can learn more about how Segment collects and processes by going to: https://segment.com/docs/legal/privacy/.
- Rollbar to collect error logs. You can learn how Rollbar collects and processes data: https://docs.rollbar.com/docs/privacy-policy.
OS33 may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Respond to your questions and comments, including requests for information about our company, products and services;
- Communicate with you, including by phone or by email, about our products, services, offers, surveys and events;
- Provide technical support for our products and services and for assistance with the Site;
- If you have applied for or inquired about a job, we may use the information that you provide to us for considering your application or inquiry and communicating with you;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Site, and tailor our Site and products accordingly;
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, video blogs, online forums, social media pages and other interactive media;
- Publish your testimonials about OS33, including on our sites, forums, blogs, and social media assets;
- Make referrals to our subsidiaries, partners and other third-party vendors;
- Follow up with individuals and companies with whom you have shared OS33 content;
- Manage your participation in our events, conferences, surveys;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and lead generation strategies, including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, and claims, and manage risk exposure;
- Enforce our contractual rights;
- Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards and our policies;
- Investigate unlawful, illegal or suspicious activity;
- We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice to you.
2. How we share information
We may share your information as follows:
- With our partners, affiliates, agents, subcontractors, representatives, or service providers, with your consent;
- In connection with a divestiture, merger, acquisition, sale, or similar transaction;
- To protect or enforce our rights or property, or the rights or property of our affiliates, partners, agents, subcontractors, representatives, or services providers;
- In response to a court order, subpoena, warrant or to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement or to cooperate with an investigation or examination;
- To our technology or other third-party service providers such as website hosts, applicant management tools, chat widgets, email marketing campaign and other marketing or sales operations tools, pursuant to written agreement with such providers pursuant to which our service providers are required to use information solely for the purpose of providing the services and treat information as confidential;
- With your consent, or to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information; or
- As a compliance solution, compliance data of what you do in Workplace is shared with your company managers.
- As permitted by law.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is entirely secure. OS33 employs generally accepted physical and technological means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You can request our SOC audits and detailed us of our security program by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Links to other sites
The Site may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. The links do not signify our endorsement of such other websites or links, its contents, or the third party that offers the site or information. These third party sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with OS33. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. They also may collect information about you. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with OS33, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
5. Social media widgets
6. Accessing or correcting your information
We take reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to your personal information you have provided to us.
7. Information from children
We do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children under the age of 13. If we discover we have received any personal information from a child under the age of 13 in violation of this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we have any information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Policy updates
9. Contact Information
OS33 Services Corp.
PO Box 4668
New York, NY 10163
Last Updated: July 2021